BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
Are you passionate about the value that data and analytics can bring to the world? Then we invite you to play a vital part in transforming the way business is done by supporting our in-house data analytics consultants in the development of data-driven software solutions for our clients.
Due to the expansion of our Data & Analytics practice located in Amsterdam, we are looking for a quantitative professional who specializes in designing and setting up the data infrastructure as well as the (JS) front-end.
As a Senior Software Engineer at BearingPoint, you are responsible for managing software engineering and enablement projects, designing, and developing the best possible approach to solve the customers’ business challenges and supporting the customer and our engineering and analytics consultants. During a project, you will make use of the available infrastructure of the customer or set up our own best practice solutions.
· Leading software engineering projects, managing the expectations of the client and coaching members of the delivery team.
· Actively thinking with clients about business strategies and the next steps
· Signaling the needs of the clients and translating these into projects
· Actively keeping yourself updated about new developments in the field and commit to developing activities for our growing practice within the European BearingPoint network
· Help coach and develop junior colleagues in the team, also outside of the context of a project.
Qualifications (3+ years of experience)
Nice to have
· Experience in leading teams and being responsible for deliveries
· A client-orientated, result-oriented, and can-do attitude
· Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
BearingPoint offers the opportunity to work with a team of specialists in The Netherlands, being part of our firm wide community. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is cooperative; the structure is flat and the result is growth.
We also offer
· An inspiring and dynamic, international work environment
· Working in a multidisciplinary team with talented, professional colleagues
· The opportunity to grow personally and professionally
· A steep learning curve with direct customer contact and the opportunity to have impact on our business
· A healthy work-life balance which includes parental leave days and flexible working hours
· Excellent compensation and benefits packages, such as a permanent contract, lease car, laptop, smartphone, several learning and training opportunities, a collective pension, health scheme and flexible working hours
For this role we are open to contractors.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.