We are looking for an HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent. You will be responsible for all round HR and Recruitment tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient with a can-do attitude, give us a chance to meet you! We are looking for someone to provide excellent assistance and support to (future) employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR, Recruitment and Resource Management initiatives, processes, and systems in the NL practice.
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- And participate in an excellent resource management role with international contacts as well.
- Experience as an HR officer or Recruiter. You don’t need to know everything! We are happy to further develop your skills.
- Bachelor/Masters in Human Resources, Psychology or another relevant study
- Knowledge of HR functions (compensation & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Knowledge of Dutch labour laws
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Going the extra mile in supporting the business and achieving result.
- Strong ethics and reliability
We are a close-knit, entrepreneurial company who enjoy spending time together both in and out of the office. So, if you value a fast-paced workplace with lots of laughter and where initiatives from the employees are appreciated and encouraged, we believe we are right for you.
Please apply by submitting your CV and a short cover letter motivating your interest for the role. Selection and interviews are ongoing.