(Senior) Consultant IT Transformation
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsTechnology
New disruptive digital technology, such as cloud, AI, robotisation, and IoT, is changing our world in a rapid pace. From the ways we communicate with our friends and family to the ways we develop, deliver, buy, sell, consume, and share products and services.
A world of new technology and an increasing amount of data can be both a big threat and a big opportunity. Adapting quickly and effectively and seizing the opportunity, is a challenge for every organisation.
Our Technology team in the Netherlands is growing. We are looking for digital savvy colleagues to run successful IT transformation projects at our clients.
You’ll help shape our client’s digital transformation by assisting project management or leading your own workstream. Depending on the client, you’ll work in more traditional or fully agile and DevOps environments. You’ll be involved in both shaping digital solutions and making sure the solutions are adopted well in the organisation. You’ll be able to work in multiple sectors, including Energy, Telecommunication, Retail and Finance.
BearingPoint is offering the opportunity to work with both a local and an international team of Business and IT transformation experts.
- Translate strategic business goals into functional IT solutions;
- Align business and IT stakeholders to pursue a common goal;
- Develop transformation plans and support their execution;
- Supervise or support development of IT solutions, for example in the role of project lead, product owner or scrum master;
- Report pro-actively to (project) management about progress, issues and risks;
- Guide organisations in the adoption of new IT solutions;
- Apply industry frameworks and methodologies effectively;
- Follow and understand technology trends and advise clients on how to incorporate these in their operations.
- Master’s degree in Data Information Management, Engineering, Business, Computer Science or equivalent;
- A proven interest in IT transformation, project management and (organisational) change;
- Learning fast and eager to pick up new technologies;
- Strong analytical skills, supplemented with a conceptual mindset;
- Ability to empathize and well-developed listening skills;
- A customer-, and results oriented attitude;
- A representative appearance and proactive, independent attitude;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (fluent in Dutch and English).
Advantages to have:
- Work experience or a proven interest in one of the mentioned sectors;
- Publications with regards to IT transformation or related topics;
- Certification in (agile) project management methodologies (i.e. PRINCE2, SAFe) or a willingness to get certified in them.
Research shows that female candidates only apply when they meet 100% of the requirements and male candidates as early as 60%. So if you recognize yourself in the challenge and at least some of the requirements, don't hesitate. We look forward to receiving your application!
Why you will enjoy working at BearingPoint Netherlands
We work in an open and collaborative way, where new ideas are always welcome. BearingPoint is an environment where potential and high performance is recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
You will receive a competitive salary where you are rewarded for both your individual performance and company performance. You will also receive a best-in-class benefits package including holidays, pension contributions, mobility, laptop and mobile phone, and much more. In addition, we offer:
Hybrid working – where each team has autonomy to determine their in-person and remote working schedule.
Continuous learning – we understand that it is imperative to invest in our people’s development and we provide external training at prestigious universities such as Oxford and Yale
Social events – our people perform best when they have a good work life balance, monthly events for all to attend.
Equal & inclusive culture – we are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong and can thrive in a work environment with a strong sense of community. We prioritize an equal employment opportunity irrespective of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity, marital status, neurodiversity, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.
Mentoring & coaching – every employee has a development manager to help them grow their career with feedback via continuous conversations.
Giving Back – you will have an opportunity to join our many giving back initiatives including our commitment to sustainability. Our Emissions Calculator gathers accurate emissions data and enables our clients to understand their footprint and track progress on emission reduction and pave the way for a better future.
Together, we are more than business.
To see more from our people with their experiences of BearingPoint please visit our careers website www.bearingpointcareers.nl