Merger & Acquisition Analyst / Associate
Do you want to build unique competencies and a rewarding career in one of the leading M&A advisories for technology companies in Europe?
BearingPoint Capital is looking for Analysts & Associates to join our global M&A team in Amsterdam.
As part of BearingPoint Capital you will get the chance to acquire competencies and skills through a wide variety of challenging M&A projects for top-tier clients. Our focus is M&A advisory aimed at companies where technology is focal to their strategy. You will become a part of a highly skilled and driven team and be able to work on both local and international engagements.
Your primary tasks will include:
- Gain a deep understanding of IT strategy, architecture, infrastructure and key organizational drivers that help influence excellence in IT
- Work across multiple industries on short, intensive projects that will give you the tools to understand how technology drives value at companies
- Organize and participate in client meetings
- Assist in developing and executing BearingPoint’s firmwide M&A strategy
- Opportunity to work across technology due diligence and deal advisory
We are looking for top performing individuals with the following characteristics and background:
- 0-3 years of relevant experience (entry level will be based on relevant experience)
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree with an outstanding academic record from leading universities
- Prior experience or education in technology- or engineering-specific subjects
- Demonstrated interest in the intersection between M&A, strategy and technology
- Ability to present confidently to Executive Management and Boards of Directors
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel as required
- Fluency in English
For the right candidate, we can offer:
- Exciting career prospects with possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you can handle
- Exposure to the development and execution of our firmwide M&A strategy, including venture investments
- Exposure to both our technology due diligence and deal advisory work streams
- Collaboration with top-tier clients, including leading Private Equity firms, family offices and strategic investors
- Highly competent and down to earth colleagues
- An informal and “easy to work with” culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Office in Amsterdam
About BearingPoint Capital
BearingPoint Capital is an independent business unit part of the global management consultancy BearingPoint. Capital is a smaller, global team that delivers M&A advisory services on both the sell-side and buy-side in transactions. Our service offerings include M&A strategy consulting, commercial and technological due diligence. In addition to M&A advisory, Capital is responsible for managing BearingPoint's own corporate portfolio, as well as our investments in Ventures.
BearingPoint Capital draws on BearingPoint’s global consultancy network – with more than 10,000 employees helping leading companies in more than 75 countries achieve measurable and lasting success.