Senior Consultant Banking & Capital Markets
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsBanking & Capital Markets
Do you think digital banking, sustainability, regulation and data are more than just buzzwords? Are you one of those people that has ideas and looks for solutions where others see problems? Can you use your influencing skills to effect required change by bringing people along? Do you want to make a difference and think that technology holds an important key to doing this? Do you want to be part of a growing team?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, then we’d love to talk to you about a career with us as senior consultant within the Banking & Capital Markets team.
About the job
Banks must survive in turbulent times of political uncertainty, compete with new business models, lead in the digital age and focus on sustainability. How can they comply with complex laws and regulations, fix their data and extract insights from advanced analytics.
Our Banking & Capital Markets (BCM) team help financial institutions to improve commercial and operational performance. We reimagine how organisations operate to deliver for their customers, employees, and wider stakeholders. This may be by examining and reimagining operating models, complying with new (sustainability) regulations, implementing new ways of working, new technologies, or delivering digital transformation.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant with experience in banking who can excel in client facing environment, lead multi-disciplinary teams, and work with clients in a collaborative and creative way to deliver outstanding outcomes.
What we can offer you
In addition to the usual perks, we can offer:
- An exciting career where no two days are the same.
- The opportunity to drive the development of your team and career.
- Access to thought leaders and mentors from across the BearingPoint global family – we operate as one team and place a significant value on how we support each other.
- Diverse range of projects, clients and opportunities within the BCM segment.
What we look for in a Senior Consultant Banking & Capital
- Brings an entrepreneurial mindset to support the continuous growth and development of the team and effective delivery of projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (both in Dutch and English).
- Demonstrates integrity to do the right thing - for your clients and your team.
- Takes pride in supporting the development of others – encouraging growth, creating opportunity and supporting learning.
- Experience in business analysis and project management methodologies and hands-on project experience.
- Lives BearingPoint values of Commitment, Excellence, Teaming, Passion and Stewardship
- And most importantly, the ability to get along with others and make work fun.
What we will look for in your CV
- 5+ years’ practical experience or professional activity in banking or consulting.
- Innovative spirit and strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Track record of delivering projects for banking & capital markets.
- Understanding and appreciation of how technology can support solving business challenges.
- Continuous professional growth and development.
Research shows that female candidates only apply when they meet 100% of the requirements and male candidates as early as 60%. So if you recognize yourself in the challenge and at least some of the requirements, don't hesitate. We look forward to receiving your application!
Why you will enjoy working at BearingPoint Netherlands
We work in an open and collaborative way, where new ideas are always welcome. BearingPoint is an environment where potential and high performance is recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
You will receive a competitive salary where you are rewarded for both your individual performance and company performance. You will also receive a best-in-class benefits package including holidays, pension contributions, mobility, laptop and mobile phone, and much more. In addition, we offer:
Hybrid working – where each team has autonomy to determine their in-person and remote working schedule.
Continuous learning – we understand that it is imperative to invest in our people’s development and we provide external training at prestigious universities such as Oxford and Yale
Social events – our people perform best when they have a good work life balance, monthly events for all to attend.
Equal & inclusive culture – we are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong and can thrive in a work environment with a strong sense of community. We prioritize an equal employment opportunity irrespective of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity, marital status, neurodiversity, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.
Mentoring & coaching – every employee has a development manager to help them grow their career with feedback via continuous conversations.
Giving Back – you will have an opportunity to join our many giving back initiatives including our commitment to sustainability. Our Emissions Calculator gathers accurate emissions data and enables our clients to understand their footprint and track progress on emission reduction and pave the way for a better future.
Together, we are more than business.
To see more from our people with their experiences of BearingPoint please visit our careers website www.bearingpointcareers.nl