(Senior) Digital Transformation Consultant
As a (Senior) Digital Transformation Consultant within the Technology & IT Transformation practice, you are the trusted advisor for leading (international) organizations in guiding and realizing these digital transformations. You apply your experience and expertise of the new working methods and technological solutions in the field of Cloud, Business Ecosystems, IoT, Agile and DevOps. You constantly identify new opportunities for clients and come up with 'value driven' solutions. In this you support (international) companies with advice within their most important IT projects and you also help to realize them.
A (Senior) Digital Transformation Consultant at BearingPoint you will support our clients and tech colleagues in designing the end state for the most complex transformations, but that is not all you do. You will also act in a consulting role, helping our clients navigate in a complex world and bridging the gap between business and technology by advising them and sometimes even teaching them your skills.
As a (Senior) Digital Transformation Consultant you are responsible for translating digital strategy into technology tactics defining roadmaps and principles to transform.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Translating strategic digital initiatives into IT solutions
- Guiding complex Digital & IT transformations, for example in the field of cloud, DevOps and post merger integrations, from start to finish
- Designing and executing transformation plans
- Supervising and managing projects and teams
- Identifying requirements and related impact of IT security and Machine Learning
- Aligning of business and IT and managing stakeholders to successfully guiding the change and launch IT solutions
- Be up-to-date with the latest technological developments and industry best practices in the field
- Support customers with creative solutions in their key Digital transformations
- Guiding and advising clients to implement the latest technological developments in the market
Your qualifications & competencies
- A relevant and completed Master’s Degree in Business Information Systems, ICT & Business, Computer Science or related fields
- Additional certifications like Agile or Prince2,DevOps
- At least 4-10 years of relevant and demonstrable work experience, preferably in consultancy or IT project management
- Experience in managing teams and managing projects
- A solid network that you would like to further expand within BearingPoint
- Ambition with a commercial insight and entrepreneurial spirit
- Leadership qualities, organizational talent and a strong feeling for and thorough experience with political-administrative relations.
- In-depth knowledge of and vision on Digital Transformation and developments in the market
- A can-do and independent work-attitude
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Publications on the matter are a plus
What we offer
BearingPoint offers the opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team of talented professionals in The Netherlands, being part of our firm wide community. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is cooperative; the structure is flat, and the result is growth.
Working at BearingPoint means
- The opportunity to grow personally and professionally. We have a substantial training program, both for people with limited experience as well as for more experienced hires.
- A steep learning curve with direct customer contact and the opportunity to have impact on our business
- Being part of a relatively small (~70 people), but close, group of enthusiastic consultants
- A healthy work-life balance which includes parental leave days and flexible working hours
- Excellent compensation and benefits packages, such as a permanent contract, (electric) lease car, laptop, smartphone, a collective pension, and health scheme
As our clients put it “we like working with BearingPoint, because they truly help us grow and aim to make themselves superfluous”